Talk Mediation is a highly experienced and established nationwide mediation service provider and is accredited by the Civil Mediation Council (CMC). It is also a service provider to the National Mediation Providers Association (NMPA).
We pride ourselves in offering an extremely high calibre of mediator across the United Kingdom. We have access to established mediation facilities nationwide.
Talk Mediation has built and continues to build a Panel of Mediators reflecting a wide range of skills from many different fields. We believe that in order to provide a comprehensive mediation service it is essential to have a team of mediators fully reflecting a multi – disciplinary approach.
Our panel includes:
- Barristers and solicitors experienced in general and commercial litigation and in specialist areas of dispute such as:
- Personal injury and clinical negligence.
- Contract and negligence claims
- Family – divorce/separation and wills
- Major commercial contractual claims
- Building and construction
- Professional negligence
- Company issues
- Surveyors experienced in building and construction disputes and property
- Businessmen, including those with experience in major industries at board level and management consultants
- Accountants experienced in commercial valuations, including major shareholders’ disputes.
- Education Professionals.
Our mediators are:
- Hand picked following our strict criteria for selection to our panel.
- Not simply passported to instant availability by reason of their qualification as a trained mediator.
- Obliged to adhere to our very strict Code of conduct, incorporating the EU Code of Conduct.
Talk Mediation’s experience in the field of mediation has lead it to introduce new services specifically designed to assist large and medium sized companies overcome challenges commonly faced in the fields of commerce and human resources.