Talk Mediation offers a service to help parties in dispute find acceptable and realistic solutions, satisfactory to all parties involved. Complaints received from users/employees/volunteers can be dealt with using a similar process. A written record will be kept of all complaints including the action taken.
If you have a complaint or concern about the service of the mediator:
- Contact the Administrator and express your concern/complaint as quickly as possible.
- The Administrator will try to deal with the concern/complaint by involving the parties concerned and with them find an acceptable and satisfactory solution to the problem.
- If you are not happy with the outcome please write a formal letter of complaint to the Managing Director of Talk Mediation.
- Upon receipt of a written complaint the Managing Director will aim to:
- Acknowledge receipt of the letter of complaint within 2 working days of receipt.
- Investigate the complaint by reference to the mediators’ filed report forms and discussion with the mediators concerned and complainant.
- Provide a written response to the complaint within 28 days of acknowledging the complaint.
- The decision of the Managing Director is final. If you have a complaint about the Administrator please follow the procedure in step 3.
- If you remain dissatisfied with the decision of the Managing Director you may refer the matter to the Civil Mediation Council’s complaints resolution service at email@example.com
If you feel you have a complaint, please tell us. Talk Mediation will take all complaints seriously and take the necessary precautions to ensure that you have no further cause for complaint