- Full name;
- E-mail address, telephone number and mobile number;
- The nature of your query;
- Source from which you obtained information about Talk Mediation
When you visit this website ("the Site") our web server automatically records your IP address. This IP address is not linked to any of your Personal Information.
We may also gather other non-personal information (from which we cannot identify you) such as the type of your internet browser which we use to provide you with a more effective service.
We use IP addresses and other non personal information to:
- Help us administer and make improvements to the Site;
- Estimate audience size, usage patterns and carry out marketing analysis.
Use of personal information
We may use your Personal Information in order to:
- Process requests for services submitted by you;
- Carry out marketing analysis and make general improvements to the Site;
- Send you information about our services;
- Notify you of any changes to the Site and services which may affect you;
- Customise the Site and its content to your particular preferences.
Sharing your information
We will only disclose your Personal Information without your permission in the following circumstances:
- If we are required by law to do so (for example, if required to do so by a court order, the government or other law enforcement agencies or for the purposes of investigation and/or prevention of fraud or other crime or where it is necessary for the purpose of, or in connection with, legal proceedings or in order to exercise or defend legal rights);
- If you accept an invitation to an event or promotional activity run by us in connection with trusted professional third parties, and your name is included on an attendee list, which is shared with the third parties or other guests.
- If we are required to do so by law, any third parties will only have access to the names of the attendees. Contact details and other Personal Information will not be shared or disclosed to any third parties, co-hosts or other guests without your agreement.
Transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and it is possible that your Personal Information or other information may be accessed or intercepted unlawfully by third parties. Any transmission of Personal Information is therefore at your own risk. We will not accept any responsibility for information which is accessed or intercepted unlawfully, without permission or in a manner which is out of our control.
When you visit the Site we may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your device. Cookies are small text files that a website transfers to the hard drive on your device to store and sometimes track information about you. A cookie helps you get the best out of the Site and helps us to provide you with a more customized service.
The Site currently use the following cookies:
|Cookie name||Description||Domain responsible for setting|
|cookie-agreed-en||Cookie we set if and when you click a button indicating your agreement to the setting of cookies. ** represents the language in which the cookies message popup was presented to you. The value of the cookie tells us whether you have pressed the button indicating agreement to setting of cookies and whether you have also clicked the "Hide this message" button (if shown).||talkmediation.co.uk|
A php session cookie, associated with the review widget.
The php (the programming language our providers use) auto generates a cookie when the widget is loaded which is used to determine if the user has submitted a review previously. This cookie is deleted when the browser is closed and no info is stored permanently.
We may monitor and record communications with you (such as emails) for the purpose of quality assurance, fraud prevention and compliance.
Linking to third party websites
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from the Site and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
In addition, if you linked to the Site from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.