Mediation is more cost effective and resolves disputes more quickly than going to court. It's flexible and can be used in situations where litigation is not practical.
It's also an excellent preventative tool and can be used to help avoid disputes arising.
Mediation allows you to be heard. You have a chance to tell your side of the story without being interrupted. In many cases an apology is all that is required to solve a dispute.
In mediation, you can represent yourself, rather than having a lawyer speak for you.
Mediation hands you control of the process - you decide on the solution. Agreements reached in this way are often more successful than those handed down in court.
Mediation happens quickly, and is more affordable than litigation. It allows you to rebuild relationships and move on - unlike the legal process where hostility often remains after the case is over.
Mediation is an alternative
- it's quicker, cheaper and less stressful than going to court.
You're in control
- It's voluntary - and you decide on the outcome.
- you can avoid the publicity of a court case and you can decide what the mediator tells the other party.
It gets results
- Mediation helps to build and repair relationships and provides better, longer lastingsolutions.
- Mediation takes hours, not months - you can get a result in a day, saving you timeand money, with no additional costs.
- Mediation provides real win-win solutions
What have you got to lose?